About Me

My photo
Florida, United States

Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday's suck

Hellooo, cyber world.

It's Monday and I'm never at my best on Mondays.....Today, I'm not quite sure why, as I'm digging this time change. I totally felt like I got to sleep in today, even though I was up at 5:45. I figure it'll take at least 3 days before my body adjust and then 5:45 is going to suck as much as it ever did.

So, three months ago my sister and law and I began a workout routine called P90X. We finished last week and now have moved onto some circuit training which takes half the time but is filled with cardio. I HATE cardio. I feel like my lungs are going to explode and a chamber of my heart will fill up with so much blood that its going to burst because my poor little veins can't pump it out to the rest of my body fast enough. I HATE cardio.

This morning, the lady on the tape is overseeing her two grunts behind her, each with a kick ass body and she actually says into the lens, "If she can do it, so can you." As though the girl is some kind of fat ass, or even flabby ass that has had two kids and smokes a pack of cigarettes a day....It's a hell of a way to start your Monday morning, let me tell ya..

So, my arms are looking awesome, if I do say so myself. I'm skinny, but not toned, at least not until lately. My stomach still needs more work, and my J-Lo booty probably isn't going anywhere, but that's okay. It's looking better than it ever has, so I want to say thanks to Ms. Lopez and the Kardashian sisters for making a plump bottom sexy. And Beyonce, of course...and whoever wrote that song "Big Bottomed Girls"...

So anyway, Halloween was on Saturday. M and I had an adult party to go to after the boys went trick or treating. Well, I go to put on my costume (I was the Octoberfest girl, Gretchen) and blow out the ENTIRE zipper. Hello, I just tried this thing on four days before and it fit fine! WTH? (Read previous paragraph if you don't get my puzzlement)

So, I ended up going out of costume while M went as a beer can with a Joe Dirt mullet wig. We were really classy.

Next month I'm going to Key West for the first time ever, which is saying something. I think every Floridian shoulda been to Key West by the time they hit twenty(inaudible).....One of my girlfriends (purely platonic :-0) are going down to live it up for four days among the sun, sea and fabulous cross dressing shows. There is actually going to be some kind of speed boat race down there at the same time, which should be fun. Getting excited! I even have a snorkeling trip all lined up. Man, I'm so organized. Do you have any idea how much money they want for a plane ticket down there, though? From Tampa, it's $400! So, we're making it a road trip. It's gonna suck, but for the eight hundred dollars we'll be saving, totally worth it. I drive a mini, so fitting all our stuff in there should be interesting, but I have faith.

Last year, I went to Ft. Lauderdale w/two other girls for an mma fight and we managed to fit everything in, so it should be fine.

Have any of your ladies ever been to a fight? No? Well, let me give you a glimpse on what you're missing out on...Mr. White, I expect a finder's fee on any new pay per view orders..jk, unless you're willing to pay me...)


No comments:

Post a Comment