About Me

My photo
Florida, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2010

WTF is up with The Today Show???

What the hell has happened to The Today Show?

For the last two mornings, I've arisen around seven thirty and tuned into what was once a very informative news program, with bits of humor thrown in to amuse....

And all I've learned is that Bristol Palin is a complete and total moron.

Oh, yeah, and that there is some desperate guy with a more desperate mother trying to marry him off.

I've also learned that there is a lot of fake shit for sale and that BP still can't figure out how to clean their mess up.

All in all, I think my brain has stored even more unnecessary information while watching The Today Show than it has over the last three days of me having a One Tree Hill marathon with my box sets. And that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment