About Me

My photo
Florida, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's a Ghost Town...

Do you know what annoys me? The fact that I haven’t been on here in quite a while and the blogs that I once upon a time followed daily have changed, or ended altogether. This is what I have discovered. Either, (i) they are no longer writing, (ii) the writer has become too big for their pants and now all they do are reviews, either on books, products, or some other such silliness, (iii) they do some bullshit guest writing, or (iv) have disappeared altogether. This is a sad day. Where have all my peeps went? I have some good shit to tell you about. And I wanted to catch up with all of you. But it seems that my blog roll has/is slowly coming to a stop.
Get your shit together guys or I'm sentencing you to the BRIG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment